[GUIDE REALME X] Fix ColorOS 6.0 Background Apps Killing and Bypass Startup Manager
– ROOTED DEVICE
– Install any root file manager with text editor (I used ES File Explorer Pro)
– Install any system app disabler (I used Disable Application [ROOT])
1. Open app Disable Application [ROOT] and disable the app Athena
(this will prevent your apps from force stopping when you clear them from the recent apps. *clear all button won’t work, close apps by swiping)
2. Open ES File Explorer, give root permission and open /data/oppo/coloros/startup/bootwhitelist.txt with the text editor
3. Find the package names of the apps you want to run in background and add them at the bottom line of the list
(package names of apps can be easily found in the Disable Application [ROOT] app)
4. Then enter the Phone Manager app > Privacy Permissions > Startup Manager. You will see that the apps which you put on that list will appear as recommended to turn on.
5. Now you just enable those
That is all you have to do. Reboot if you want to, but it is not necessary.
DOWNLOAD NEEDED APPS: