How to install Android Game Mode on your device.
1) Find the “Security” menu in your smartphone settings and tap “Device Management”. Enable “Unknown Sources”. This way, you can’t just install apps from the Play Market.
2) Download the APK file from our website and transfer it to the SD card of your device.
3) Find this file using your phone / tablet file manager and tap on it.
4) In the new window, tap “Install” and follow the application recommendations. Some applications may require access to your smartphone features, such as: For example, an internet connection or access to your Facebook Page if the application needs to process it in order to function properly.
5) Most of the apps require cache besides easy installation. A cache is a package of additional files that are usually bundled with APK files and are essential for an application to function. The cache size can be up to several GB, especially when you install the game.
6) If the application you want to install requires cache, you need to extract the folder containing the OBB files in the SD / Android / obb directory. If you are trying to install a game from Gameloft, the directory is SD / gameloft / games /. If you decompress the cache in wrong directory, the application will start but you will need to download additional files.
Steps to Install Modded Apk and Data
We have four methods we can use to install modified and unmodified apk and data:
- Use a computer, a desktop or laptop.
- You can also use a combination of Game Store and phone to complete the installation
- After all, you can only install by phone.
- Rarely do you need a total of three files compared to other apk + obb +.